Hyori's Bed and Breakfast S2 EP15



YOUTUBE PLAYLIST | SPOTIFY PLAYLIST


1. Open My Eyes - Karen Harding
2. Best Day of My Life - American Authors
3. Planetary (Go!) - My Chemical Romance
4. Gravity - Steven Price [Gravity OST]
5. A Waltz of Sleigh - Joe Hisaishi [Welcome To Dongmakgol OST]
6. Carefree Daytime Drive - 証聲音樂圖書館 ECHO
7. Rain Fall - Lee Hyori
8. Gwiyomi Song - Hari
9. Popular Song (feat. Ariana Grande) - Mika
10. Take My Breath Away - Berlin
11. Fidget - Witch At Court OST
12. Heal The World - Michael Jackson
13. Mmmbop - Hanson
14. The Office Junior - Misaeng OST
15. I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly
16. School Road - RADWIMPS [Your Name. OST]
17. Eventually Spring (feat. Jang Pil Soon) - Yoon Jong Shin
18. Whispers - Wonder Music
19. What Color Is Spring? - Aquibird
20. Living In The Moment - Jason Mraz
21. La Da Dee - Cody Simpson
22. 동심 - Sweet Piano
23. Everything Is Sound - Jason Mraz
24. Everglow - Coldplay
25. 청소 - Radio Star OST
26. Stay With Me - Chanyeol & Punch [Goblin OST]
27. Mr. Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra
28. Palace - Sam Smith
29. 24-25 - Kings of Convenience
30. Mrs. Cold - Kings of Convenience
31. The Black Rider - Howard Shore [The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring OST]
32. Hike - Verandah Project
33. 워크샵 가는 길 - Very Ordinary Couple OST
34. 감수광 - Hye Eun Yi
35. Close To You - Nishimura Yukie
36. 출정 그리고 귀환 - Taegukgi OST
37. Country Diaries Theme Song
38. Eternal Alexander - Vangelis
39. Paint It Gold - Glen Check
40. Genie (Tell Me Your Wish) - Girls' Generation
41. What A Man Wants - What A Man Wants OST
42. Phonecert - 10cm
43. Sunshine Is Scraping The Nose - Ashtone
44. Lovin' You - Minnie Ripperton
45. It's Okay - Verandah Project
46. Hello, Mimi - Love Rabbit
47. Just The Way You Are - Boyce Avenue
48. Again - Lee Sang Soon
49. Longest Night - Bluepaprika
50. Today Is - Standing Egg
51. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
52. To You - YoonA

9 comments:

  1. need put the time not the number ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I run this blog by myself but if you're willing to help me out on this and put the timestamps accordingly, then be my guest. :)

      I hope this thread answers your question. ^_^
      https://kvarietybgms.blogspot.com/p/questions-and-timestamp-thread.html

      Delete
    2. Hello first of all thank you for the song list! I’m still trying to figure out what the last song was in this episode. Acoustic song sang in English. Please help!

      Delete
    3. S2 EP15, 1:28:58, what song did they use? Please. Thank you!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Same here. Please advise what the song is in the last 30 seconds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking for this one too! Can you share it to us, please? S2, E15, the song in the last 30 seconds. :( Thank you!!!

      Delete
  3. If anyone knows that final song in the last 30 secs of ep 15 would love to know! Been trying to hunt it down forever I remember it was also used a few times in season 1. Some lyrics I can hear are “blue skies as we walk by the shoreline, our footprints in the sand stretch far and wide” and from season 1 “stay here with me”

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title is here with me by big bang & fuzz

    ReplyDelete

Instagram