Four-Wheeled Restaurant S1: Thailand EP06



YOUTUBE PLAYLIST | SPOTIFY PLAYLIST


1. No Matter (Basic Tape VS Frances) - Basic Tape
2. Love Never Felt so Good - Michael Jackson
3. Take The World (Let's Go) - The Phantoms
4. Flower - Hwang Jini OST
5. Must've Been (feat. DRAM) - Chromeo
6. Comic Funky (Introduction) - What's Up Fox OST
7. On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons
8. Empty Brain - Because This Is My First Life OST
9. No Excuses - Meghan Trainor
10. Fresh Horror - Because This Is My First Life OST
11. The Takeover - Gary Chang [Under Siege OST]
12. Odd Neighbor - Because This Is My First Life OST
13. Everything Breaks - Sophia Black [The Smurfs 2 OST]
14. #Chocolat - Shinhwa
15. 웃기지 않소 - Masquerade OST
16. The Smell's Gone - Kiha & The Faces
17. Bikini - Peppertones
18. Last Carnival - Acoustic Café
19. Dessert - Dawin
20. 기러기를 꿈꾸는 두 남자 - All About My Wife OST
21. 뽀삐 - All About My Wife OST
22. 작전 - My Girlfriend Is An Agent OST
23. Twinkle - Lovelyz
24. Sir. Ahn Yeodon - Because I Love You OST
25. Electric Shock - f(x)
26. Up With Titles - Michael Giacchino [Up OST]
27. Blast Off (feat. Kaz James) - David Guetta
28. Mrs. Cold - Kings of Convenience
29. I Like It (feat. Mika Arisaka) - Jazztronik
30. For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
31. Fart Song - Naeil's Cantabile OST
32. Jam - Dynamic Duo
33. Zigeunerweisen Op.20 - Pablo De Sarasate
34. Wait (Chromeo Remix) - Maroon 5
35. The Egg and You - Yoko Kanno [Cowboy Bebop OST]
36. You Are Young - Keane
37. Liebesfreud - Fritz Kreisler
38. 권태기 - All About My Wife OST
39. Goodbye Sun, Goodbye Moon - Toy
40. 噂の四姉妹 - Tatsuro Ariki [Hottokenai Majotachi OST]
41. Luncheon - Ryo Yoshimata [Lunch No Joō OST]
42. 1997 Spring - Ryo Yoshimata [Between Calm and Passion OST]
43. Bring It On Home To Me - Sam Cooke
44. Father and Son - Cat Stevens
45. Here I Go - Sam Ock
46. Night Fog - Hyun Mi
47. Verdi: La Traviata - Act I - Libiamo Ne'Lieti Calici (Brindisi) (Remastered 2013) - Luciano Pavarotti
48. Thugs - Nameless Gangster : Rules of the Time OST
49. 타고난 사기꾼 - Two Cops OST
50. Hairtail Is Back - My Sister, The Pig Lady OST
51. The Whole Nine Yards - Ryo Yoshimata [Between Calm and Passion OST]
52. 왠지 느낌이 좋아 - Shizuko Mori
53. "M" Style (feat. Tablo) - Lee Minwoo
54. 뭐라도 해봐 - Hello Ghost OST
55. 식사를 합시다 (Inst) - Let's Eat OST
56. Live Your Life - Mika
57. The Greatest Show - The Greatest Showman Ensemble [The Greatest Showman OST]
58. When The Sun Comes Up - Steve Appleton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram